By means of the present notice of the web www.leondecloe.com owned by Trazobcn SL we inform you of its cookies policy, complying with the provisions of article 22.2 of Law 34/2002, of July 11, Services of the Company of Information and Electronic Commerce under Spanish legislation.
What is a cookie
A Cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer when you access certain web pages. Cookies allow a website, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or his or her computer and, depending on the information they contain and the way in which they use their equipment, can be used to recognize the user. The user's browser memorizes cookies on the hard disk only during the current session occupying a minimal memory space and not harming your computer. Cookies do not contain any specific personal information, and most of them are deleted from the hard disk at the end of the browser session.
Most browsers accept cookies as standard and, regardless of the cookies, allow or prevent temporary or memorized cookies in the security settings.
Without your consent by activating the cookies in your browser, the stored data with your personal data provided at the time of registration or purchase will not be linked in the cookies.
What types of cookies does this website use?
- Own cookies: These are those that are sent to the equipment terminal of the user from a computer or domain managed by the publisher and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
- Third party cookies: These are those that are sent to the user's equipment terminal from a computer or domain that is not managed by the publisher, but by another entity that treats the data obtained through the cookies.
- Session cookies: These are a type of cookies designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a web page.
- Persistent cookies: These are a type of cookies in which the data is still stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed during a period defined by the person responsible for the cookie, which can range from a few minutes to several years.
- Technical Cookies: They are those that allow the user to navigate through a web page, platform or application and the use of the different options or services that exist in it, such as controlling traffic and data communication, identify The session, restricted access parts, remember the elements that integrate an order, carry out the process of buying an order, make the application for registration or participation in an event, use security features during navigation, store content for the Broadcasting of videos or sound or sharing content through social networks.
- Personalization cookies: These are the ones that allow the user to access the service with some general characteristics predefined according to a series of criteria in the terminal of the user such as the language, the type of browser through which access Service, the regional settings from where you access the service, etc.
- Analysis cookies: These are those that are well treated by us or by third parties, allow us to quantify the number of users and thus perform statistical measurement and analysis of the use that users make of the service offered. For this, we analyze your navigation on our website in order to improve the offer of products or services that we offer.
- Advertising Cookies: These are those that, either treated by us or by third parties, allow us to manage as effectively as possible the offer of advertising space on the website, adapting the content of the advertisement to the content of the requested service or to the Use of our website. For this we can analyze your Internet browsing habits and we can show you advertising related to your browsing profile.
- Behavioral advertising cookies: These are the ones that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, if applicable, the publisher has included in a web page, application or platform from which it provides the requested service. These cookies store information about the behavior of the users obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows to develop a specific profile to show advertising targeted to the profile.
You can allow, block or delete cookies installed on your computer by configuring the browser options installed on your computer:
For more information on the Chrome browser:
For more information on the Firefox browser:
For more information on the Internet Explorer browser:
For more information on the Safari browser: